Make Money Doing Simple Surveys on Instant Cash Sweepstakes

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by iam911 • Apr 20, 2012.

1. iam911

iam911Member

Threads:
    On this site, you make money by answering simple questions. These surveys are not like the off surveys on GPT sites, but rather just like
    "What would you rather do?" The minimum cashout is $2. There is a TrustScore level and that increases/decreases depending on how you answer the surveys, i.e if you are consistent with answers or not. The higher your score, the more surveys you can do. You have to wait 3 hours before you can do more surveys after you run out. Also, there are coins and tickets that you get with the completion of each survey. Coins can be used to buy more tickets or to enter a $2 dollar sweepstakes that lasts every 4 hours. Tickets are used for a daily sweepstakes that could net you $50.

Ref Link:

Non-ref link:

2. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    I like this site because the surveys are fun and interesting and it helps kill time. But I feel that it would take me forever to cash out! I prefer to see my money add up quickly if I am going to be spending a good amount of my time on it. But I do think that the site is worth a look, the surveys are cool.

3. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I always find myself disqualified for so many surveys! The only site I ever use is Survey Head. But I might be becoming unemployed soon, so it might be nice to have a few more surveys to do!

4. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I have tried these survey pages but I find it so tedious to have to fill out so many surverys for such small pay out. Much like scottyxx I usually dont qualify for anything :( I have tried programs that rate music and posting articles for web pages that pay per article but then again the work involved is more detailed than filling out a survey so the payout is larger.

5. iam911

iam911Member

Threads:
    This site is different than those other survey sites. It's more like a questionnaire. There is no need to qualify for the surveys, but the amount you get is lower compared to the surveys you do qualify for. That's the trade-off for not having to qualify though, I guess. You guys should check it out, see if you guys like it. If you guys do not like small pay-outs then this site will probably not be your thing, but see how it is because it definitely is not like the other survey sites.

6. Christi Harris

Christi HarrisNew Member

Threads:
    Sounds like a good thing to do. I will try them out today. Thanks for this information.

7. Christi Harris

Christi HarrisNew Member

Threads:
    Wow! I just tried it and I like it. It's pretty good. Thanks for this information.

#7Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  8. alahnna

alahnnaMember

Threads:
    I've tried being paid to do surveys before and like someone else said, it takes forever to get to cash out. The ones I did, you filled out a bunch of questionaires and then waited for surveys that pertained to you and I never seemed to get very many. I got discouraged with them very quickly.

9. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the info. I am always looking for a little extra cash, and I've heard about these types of sites, but I didn't know if they were legit.

10. sergiu23

sergiu23Active Member

Threads:
    there are way better survey websites out there. At this one you will waste a lot of time before getting a little cashout.

11. Kim.Caron

Kim.CaronNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the heads up! I like giving my opinion so I figure why not get ca$h for doing it?! Some of you are right though, a lot of the surveys put you through pre-qualification, which takes time, and then let you know you don't qualify. That's a waste of time and energy in my opinion. Show me the money!!

12. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    I just can't stick with survey sites usually because I hardly ever qualify. I think there are some that are more interesting than others. I will definately take a look around. It just seems that on a lot of them it takes forever to cash out.

13. iam911

iam911Member

Threads:
    I mean you don't have to qualify for any surveys, they automatically give you tickets for doing the surveys, and every 3 hour period you do surveys, they normally give you money from $0.01 to 0.07 (the highest I've seen). It just takes a long time to cash out

14. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    This is a decent site, I make like 1 or 2 cents a day here. Not a get rich website but some decent money over time.

15. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    If you need sites like this. Search out stuff like Minefield and Pinecone Research.

16. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    I've done Pinecone and Focus Forward and a few other survey sites, I really like the ICS the OP posted about though because it is so different from the other sites I use. The longest survey I have taken on there is like 3 minutes and I got paid $1.40. I have spent more than 3 minutes at other sites just to be told I don't qualify!

17. imokaye

imokayeMember

Threads:
    It sounds interesting to me. I think I'm gonna try it. Thank you for sharing. :) I'm gonna use your referral link. Do you get anything for that?

18. Jailynnsgrandma

JailynnsgrandmaMember

Threads:
    This seems interesting. Though usually I do not have much luck with survey sites. I don't have the patience to sit and answer a bunch of questions only to find out later that I do not qualify. Though like someone mentioned, you do not have to qualify for this one so that is good.

19. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried visiting the site but I think I will pass on this one. The idea of a sweepstakes is really cool but I am not good or shall I say lucky on these kinds of things. Thanks for sharing it here by the way. :)

20. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    This sounds unlike most survey sites, I like that! If you can cash the money out with PayPal, I will sure give it a shot!