Make Money Doing Simple Surveys on Instant Cash Sweepstakes

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by iam911 • Apr 20, 2012.

1. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    I've been a member with ICS for quite awhile now. I've cashed out only a few times but only because I'm not as active. I should be though because I could cash more often if I were more active. Also, it is great if you have referrals because every prize your referral gets, you get as well. I like it.

2. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    I like this site also. It's easier to cash out than at regular survey sites.

3. ValerieAnne

ValerieAnneMember

Threads:
    I used to be actively involved in ICS. I loved it, sadly I haven't been on it in quite some time because of other issues that come first and always forget about it. I am a member of their sister site PaidViewpoints though. If you'd like to join that, let me know. The only downside of that site is the minimum is $15 and not $2. Great site though, both of them. I def trust the owners of ICS (which is why I joined PVP). The surveys were always fun, if I remember correctly. *goes off to see if old log-in information works*

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah the same thing keeps happening to me too. I wish I knew what they were really looking for.

5. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I only belong to one page that pays for opinions but they arent surveys. I am never elegible for any surveys - I don't know what they are looking for

6. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    I have always found myself to be disqualified to majority of the surveys, making it difficult to reach payout. These sites end up not being worth my time.

Yet I know many peopke who earn over $100/week on sites like this:)

7. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    It's a very user friendly site and I used it for a couple of months but earned like less than a dollar. I got tired of never winning anything and quit. I can make more on basically any other survey site with just a little more effort.

#27Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  8. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I will have to give this one a shot. I have done so many survey sites that are not all they were supposed to be. Hopefully this is the gem I have been looking for.

9. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I tried this site and gave up after a couple of days. I really do not like a lot of survey sites because they do not offer steady cash even for the small amounts you can make with them. It was really easy and no qualifying surveys but not worth it.

10. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    I have used this site in the past, and I continue to use it to this day. I really do enjoy it, because it is quick and easy to do. It literally takes about 5 or 10 minutes max. You qualify for EVERY survey given to you...no other survey website can say that!

11. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I'll check this one out. I know some survey sites can be so frustrating. It will let you answer questions for 10 minutes then tell you don't qualify. I've also seen where you have to have $30 to request a payout.

12. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I've made $18 in 2 years at the site. Obviously not a lot of money, but every little bit helps I suppose :)

13. sking61

sking61Member

Threads:
    I tried both and I haven't won or made money on either. I usually just get the sign on bonus but never enough to cash out.