Make Money With Your Smartphone

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by clairebeautiful • Nov 23, 2013.

1. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    What are your favorite smart phone apps that earn you rewards?

Right now, I'm using

. It is slow going, but generally brainless. Another one that I fear is about to be gone is

, an app that rewards you for watching TV.

I know there are others out there.

2. themarting

themartingActive Member

Threads:
    Ive been using swagbucks tv and entertainnow

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I use to do viggle but stopped. Never heard of check points but If it's about to be gone no point in trying it out. The only app I have that earns me some extra cash is the swagbucks video app I watch videos to earn.

4. downloadsincomplete

downloadsincompleteMember

Threads:
    Check out FieldAgent and GigWalk. Both or pretty similar, but I prefer to use FieldAgent as it is simpler and more straightforward.

Basically the gist of these apps are you go to stores, take a picture of something, and answer a question. There are specific tasks assigned based on your location. You can't just walk into any store at any given time, there has to be an assignment posted. But you walk in there, find the item/shelf/display they are looking for, and then take a picture of it. They usually ask a few questions like "How many products are there?" or "Is the item in stock?" You usually get like $4-$5 per assignment, and depending on where you live you could do to five stores in an hour. That could work out to be $25 bucks an hour. It's a pretty good way to make some spare change. They pay via PayPal very quickly.

5. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of Checkpoints, which I will have to check it out soon. I have an Android device, does Checkpoints support Android OS or is it only for IOS? I use Swagbucks, which it takes me quite a long time to earn points. Thank you for sharing!

6. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    Do these apps also work on tablets? I am getting a tablet soon and would love to use it to make some extra money :) I don't think I will ever get a smartphone.

7. Banister

BanisterMember

Threads:
    The only problem with me is that I don't have a smartphone meaning there is no way I can work with what i DON'T have. But soon I will be buying a smartphone and I would admire to work using it.

8. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    This is really neat! Haven't heard of this before! Is the Field Agent like a Mystery Shopper type app? I will have to research some on these! Thanks for sharing!