Make Up For Ever

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by iamPIN • May 10, 2012.

1. iamPIN

iamPINNew Member

Threads:
    Anybody tried this brand? I have heard a lot of pretty good reviews from random people about this brand. Anyone who can give me a review about it? I am interested with this brand and would want to hear more reviews. Thanks! :)

2. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    I use Make-up Forever Foundation (found at Sephora) and I use one of Sephora's primers that was recommended to me by a staff member (it has SPF in it) and it has held up well with my sweating on occasion.

3. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I have seen tons of reviews for Make Up For Ever on Youtube and am curious too. I did cave and bought their Mist and Fix spray to keep my face from melting during the summer time. It did a great job on keeping my eyeshadows in place for 12 hours, but I did have to touch up my eyeliner. Not bad in my book. Sometimes I would come crawling home with no eyeshadow on. I spent around $10 for less than an oz., but you only need around 2 sprays per application and I am sure it will last me a long time. Now I want to try their other waterproof products on Sephora's website.

4. GrandmaHugme

GrandmaHugmeMember

Threads:
    I found this foundation recommended for people with acne and it provides excellent coverage and I have not noticed any breakouts or clogged pores from this. This foundation lasts up to 12 hours on me and it stays true to color without any significant oxidation. I was initially shocked at how small the bottle was for the price but I am still on the same tube 5 months later and I wear this foundation every day so a little goes a long way.

I squeeze a small amount onto the back of my hand and apply it onto sections of my face using a stippling motion with a small size skunk brush. The product dries quite quickly hence why it is best to work small sections of the face rather than to dot all over and try to blend which gives a luminous airbrushed finish. I find the finish is not powdery nor cakey. It actually makes your skin look radiant. I like to use this product for touching up my makeup after a long day. It does a great job of covering oily skin.

5. vidasandi

vidasandiNew Member

Threads:
    I don't do make up , only apply a little lip gloss now and then.. ( think I have to start using more) anyway, the lipsticks are awesome. they come in three finishes—matte, pearly, and satin, I have not yet used the satin or pearly. just the matte finish. It is really rich in color. and long lasting. Its not like the others that you see one color in the catalogue and after purchase get horrified that its not the color you asked for. Here they are true to the color as well.
    I like it am my next one too will be from Make up for Ever.

6. iamPIN

iamPINNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for all the replies. will definitely try their foundation and lippies! :D