Make Your Eyebrows Fuller

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by GLOGIK • Aug 6, 2014.

1. GLOGIK

GLOGIKMember

Threads:
    Hi everyone, It's pretty obvious that the eyebrows somewhat make the face look more beautiful or handsome. I was just wondering if there are known ways to make the eyebrows fuller.

Please, your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    To actually cause the hair to grow? Not really. You can try things like Rogaine, but be careful because the skin near your eye is much more sensitive.

In general, most people would just use some makeup to try to fill them in and make them appear fuller.

3. GLOGIK

GLOGIKMember

Threads:
    Hi Jessi, thanks for taking the time to reply; I really appreciate. But, concerning the said Rogaine; what does it mean? Is some kind of a product or what? I'm also surprised to hear that there isn't a way to make the eyebrows grow, considering the fact that there are many products available to grow the hair on our heads.

Anyways, thanks again for taking the time to respond; I really appreciate. Looking forward to receiving your reply.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Be careful with Rogaine. It's now an over-the-counter treatment. I'm not even sure if you can use it for eyebrows though. It's mostly used for baldness and thinning hair, but once you start using it, you have to keep using it.

Other than using makeup to make your eyebrows thicker (that's my choice), you can opt for permanent tattooing.

5. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Hmm, never thought about this before. See, eyebrows are so close to the eyes that using any conventional hair growth product is kind of risky. Like the others suggested, the safest bet would be to apply makeup or draw your eyebrows. There's a myth that if you shave the hairless areas often, the area would grow hair. It's a myth so take it with a grain of salt.

6. GLOGIK

GLOGIKMember

Threads:

Hi Parker, thanks for sharing. Concerning this Rogaine: Why do you advise I be careful with it? Are there any known medical hazards associated with its use?

Also, what did you mean when you said "once you start using it, you have to keep using it". Please elucidate. Thank you in advance for your response. I really appreciate.