Make your own maternity swimsuit

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Jessi • Jul 11, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    DSC_0267-1.

If you're able to sew at all, this is an amazing tutorial with full pictures on how to make a really cute swimsuit.

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, that's a cute swimsuit. She is very talented. It won't work for me because I'm top heavy. But it's an adorable suit.

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Very cute swinsuit! I like how you can turn it into a regular one after the baby is born. I wish I would have known about this one years ago. It was really hard to find maternity swimsuits in my pregnancy days!

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    To a non sewer like me, it looks like a complicated thing to make. I wonder what the price difference is to make that suit verses just buying one. I am all thumbs when it comes to things like this.... I wish I knew how to sew, I would make a lot of clothes I can't find in the stores.

5. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    Thank you for the share. I headed over and what I saw, it seems really straightforward...and the result is simply beautiful. I, however, am truly stupid at anything related to sewing so I am not sure how I would proceed with it. But you know what, I saved the page...and may just attempt something similar one day, when I need it or I am feeling especially brave. Lol.

She is smart for sure...

6. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I can't sew - even if you held a gun to my head. My mother on the other hand is a master, she worked in sewing factories when she first came to this country and I remember seeing her sew thousands of shirts and pants at home in just hours for the factory she was emplyed by. She would definitely know how to do this - I wish I would've seen this before. I'm 8 months and 1 week now so I almost have no need for a bathing suit.