Make Your Own Vaping Supplies

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Zyni • Apr 21, 2015.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I recently started vaping to help me quit smoking. I was talking to another person who quit this way, and she makes her own supplies now that she's no longer on nicotine.

Do any of you vape? If so, have you tried making your own juices? I've seen some tutorials online. They say it's a whole lot cheaper to create your own. Some people make their own vaporizers too. Do you have any experience with this?

2. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I vape. I think I bought my vaporizer two years ago now? August 2013 to be exact. The very first eliquid that came with my vaporizer was a coffee flavored one, and it had nicotine in it. I like my ejuices with nicotine in them - though not too strong.

The only reason that I'd have to make my own ejuices would be because of the itching that I experienced after vaping the PG ejuice. I have hear that some people are allergic to the PG ejuices, and the alternative is VG ejuices. Some people mix their ejuices 20% PG and 80% VG. I have not made my own equipment or juices yet, and do not plan to. I just buy the VG ejuices.

3. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's interesting, Dreeklass. I had no idea, but it makes sense.

I really don't know much about this stuff yet, since we just started doing it. The person I was talking to has all kinds of stuff. Different vaporizers and upgrades for them, a better battery, etc. She's into the cool looking stuff, but none of that is high on my list. My vaporizer is just a plain, simple one. As long as it works, I'm good.

She also makes an assortment of flavors, all without the nicotine. That's the part I'm thinking of trying on my own... later. For now, I'll let the professionals take care of it, lol.

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I have some friends who are very much into vaping and since they are hardcore hobbyists they do tend to make their own builds and juices. However, I don't think they are saving a lot because of doing this because in my opinion the products sold aren't too expensive in the first place anyway and spending time making your own just doesn't seem to be a good trade for the small amount you'd get to save.

To be fair though, I think my friends do it mostly out of enjoyment and not really for the savings and in that way I think the small savings could be very much worth it because it doesn't feel like a sacrifice since they are enjoying themselves and the savings are only secondary, which I think is the best approach.

5. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    New to vaping and it's a decent stress reliever. But, I have to be honest here. I'm not into making my own because I need to keep this discreet for a number of reasons. However, I've been on a wild hunt for a disposable (I've always been a light smoker - 1 pack would last me 1-1.5 weeks) cigarette that contains cannibus or gives that oomph like Newports. I have a menthol and strawberry nicotine e-cig here and it's okay but I want something that would go very well with a drink.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just found a good disposable e-cig which gave me 305 puffs at NEwhere.com. I was searching for a good disposable e-cig so it wouldn't bother the neighbors when I wanted to take a puff. Luckily I when I researched for a new disposable e-cig, I found NEwhere.com with very good reviews. I love E-Z disposable e-cigs but no one on island carries it. They carry BLU, that just doesn't have enough puffs for me for the price. I don't think I'll go to vaping though I love disposable e-cigs. With coupons which Newhere.com takes the disposable e-cigs are a decent price.