Making money online

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by junebug • Aug 2, 2014.

1. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    I work on Amazon Mturk, blogging and posting for funds, and any sites that pay via PayPal. I love Mturk because it pays quickly. I can complete transcriptions and other typing projects that pay.
    Quickrewards.net is an easy survey/games site that also pays you to listen to videos and music. Pinecone Research pays well too.
    I never heard of Gigbucks.

2. vdenayb23

vdenayb23Member

Threads:
    Thank you guys for all this information. I have been trying to find steady income online I know that I wont get rich but I will like to make extra money for Christmas this year. I also know that I need to work on multiple sites a day to make anything I just want to make sure that the sites that I use are really worth it though. But so far I use fusion cash and I sort through phone calls. review music ,and use a few phone apps. I am trying to make at least 100-200 a week.

3. NikkiDesrosiers

NikkiDesrosiersActive Member

Threads:
    If you are into getting lots of free samples, product testing sites and learning about ways to make money online -

is a new blog that seems to be up and coming- they are always sharing info on money making sites and sharing the details on freebies. Definitely worth checking out.

4. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    I also use humanatic and usertesting. Humanatic isn't so good, you don't make a fortune on it, with Usertesting you'll earn around 10$to test a website, takes around 20 min to do so, but you won't get a test every day.

5. xTexTx

xTexTxNew Member

Threads:
    This is a good site, and in few minutes your make money.

6. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've struggled to make anything with surveys, so I can't recommend any to be honest. I'm also with Humanatic, which I can't find the motivation to frequent because of the appallingly shoddy pay. Since the new year, I've started trying my hand at writing articles. I registered with CGP Gallery, but that seems to be on shaky ground, mainly because people aren't being paid on time, or just not being paid full stop I've decided to take a breather from that one till we know what's going on for sure. I'm feeling out Persona Paper right now, and I really enjoy Elite Visitors. I've not redeemed yet, but will be sure to let you guys know if I do.

7. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    Looking forward to hear how you're doing with Persona Paper and Elite Visitors, haven't checked these out yet. Humanatic is easy to do, but I feel like the hourly payout is pretty bad :/

8. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of Elite Visitors. That's one I'll take a look at. I've basically given up on Humantic - all that time and effort for very little return. I need though to start building bigger opportunities, whether that's building my own sites or doing stuff on Elance etc.

9. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yesterday I was a good 15 minutes on a survey site, trying to complete survey after survey and being always disqualified, how annoying is that really? Survey sites are annoying me more and more...

10. Lushlala

Threads:
    Humanatic is a joke, I just don't understand how people can make money on there! The sad truth is that I'll probably end up back there sometime in the near future. I haven't been back since before Christmas due to lack of motivation :( But I want to use it as a filler, not something I spend too much time on.

I've only been at Elite Visitors for about a week, but I already really like the vibe there. I love the user-friendly and clean website. I just like it. Go give it a try and hope to bump into you there :)

11. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    For Elite Visitors, do you literally get paid for every comment that someone writes on your piece? And are the only people able to view articles and write members of the community? I looked on it yesterday and saw lots of people talking about some very random things...Like going to the shops and what they'd had for lunch and the like...

12. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    Elite Visitors says : "We have increased the payouts to $0.015 per comment and $0.008 per view! (Current bank will be increase too!)"

This sounds like it would take a long time to make a real profit or you need to have an article that goes viable. I could imagine that after some time it keeps piling up, but it sounds like it's difficult to make money in the beginning.

13. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I make money online. No, it's not enough to replace my still-meager insurance-settlement (for an injury that makes me unemployable). So I end up doing 'work that (in all honesty) I would do for FREE' for the little bit of money I get for doing it 'with the program'---that is, letting online-advertisers attach themselves to my writing, viewing various paid-to content, whatever.

I don't know about 'paying well'--don't know what you mean by 'good' rewards--but

gives me rewards-points for various search-related tasks (mostly 'using their search-engine'). Although their search-engine is FAR from the best, their rewards include many charitable-donation opportunities!

14. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I have been making money online since 2007, I don't do it as a full-time job as I look after my disabled father and it would be impossible to do a job full-time as well as that. I make about £1000 a month from freelance writing, forum posts, blog comments, selling ads, and some other little methods that escape my mind right now.

15. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Humanatic is one of those sites I will never work in, their pay is so low really and it's so time consuming that it's not really worth it. Also, the rating system there doesn't seem fair at all.

16. Lushlala

Threads:
    Hey Onionman....So you finally had a look at EV!? Yes, you do get paid for every view, comment and like that you receive on your articles. Like you say, many people (like on CGP Gallery) write about very "lighthearted" stuff around their lives, pretty much like Facebook. So if you have any good and interesting material, you'll no doubt stand out and attract attention to your work!

I'm attaching the link to the answer I've put here RE EV paying you for your comments:

17. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks - I think I'll dip my toe in, just to see what kind of traction I get. I guess if I'm going to post random lighthearted stuff, I may as well get paid for it...

18. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    Do you even care 'what probably-criminal activity the money is coming-from'?

19. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not entirely sure what you're angling it. What criminal activity is the site associated with?

20. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know. I was asking whether you care 'if the activity were criminal-or-immoral-or-not-or-whatever.' I.e. Do you feel the need to know 'where your money is coming-from,' or just gladly accept money no matter what inspired the Federal Reserve Bank to have it printed?