Making money online

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by junebug • Aug 2, 2014.

1. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    I think we'd all prefer the money to not come from immoral sources, and I guess anyone earning online will hope what they are doing is backed by a legitimate company. There's only going to be so much due diligence you can do with some of these online operations. But that is the nature of the internet.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's why I like CGP Gallery so much. It's not as serious as some of the other writing sites can get, and because of this; it's like a little bridge between your "more serious" sites. Most people are friendly and welcoming. You'll probably even recognise faces from elsewhere.

3. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I guess I also find it easier to write on less serious sites. You don't have to be as responsible for spreading a message or shaping a coherent argument. They're just light.

4. MeriCaska

MeriCaskaNew Member

Threads:
    Hello dear,
    I personally think that Affiliate Marketing is good way to earn online money.

5. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    I would never do online work as a proper job. I would only do it part time to earn some extra cash on the side. I have actually made quite a decent amount recently doing odd jobs here and there. I've been selling some stuff here and there, doing some work for people, writing content and even making money from doing surveys. It's great especially as christmas is nearing

6. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes I have been working online for almost 8 years for earning purpose. I write articles, post in forums, fill surveys and participate in sports related sites with good prize money (not betting sites). I have been on internet for almost 15 years but I have started earning regularly from 2008 and earning enough to supplement my income.

7. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I use:
    1. Music X-ray
    2. Forum Writing
    3. YouTube
    4. Tests
    5. Surveys
    6. Adfly URL shorteners
    I gain around 200 dollars a month if I'm not busy.

8. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I have been trying for a long time to make money online. But have not yet succeeded. It is really very difficult to make money online, unless you have a special skill or specialization.

9. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I recently started working part-time online to make extra bucks. I do forum postings, write articles, participate in a few surveys that are opened to me. I also get paid for doing searches, working on a few PTC sites and call reviews. If I can make at least $250 a week I'll be motivated to keep working online.