Making Money with your Android/iOS Devices!

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Methrend • Aug 30, 2012.

1. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Used Apptrailers for a few days, but got tired of doing it, mostly because i didn't saw myself doing that for very long time, and the payment was very low for the amount of "work" but will try out the others mentioned here.

2. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I use some things to earn on my iphone. My favorite is ipoll, which is a phone/computer survey site. I've earned up to $15 a survey and can cashout via paypal for every $35 I earn.

I use MobiRewards too which pays for watching videos and doing tasks. Here's my referral link:

or you can of course search it in the app store. IT takes awhile, but I do the videos and such when I'm sitting around doing nothing.

3. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    I've tried Apptrailers before, and it was pretty good while I used it. I stopped using it when the 5 point videos started to not credit, and changed to 2 point videos. That was really frustrating, and got me to quit. I was aiming for a goal of $5 per day as well..

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    After receiving 5 dollars from Tapporo, I stopped. When my review at Google Play was no longer at the front page of the reviews, I no longer received referrals. That's when my earnings stopped too. More referrals means more earnings. No referrals means no earnings. I have no time to watch videos that they present or download crappy apps. That's why I mainly depended on referrals.

5. dreyz

dreyzMember

Threads:
    I've tried downloading these kind of apps before, but unfortunately, most of the videos or offers aren't available at my region. I assumed that their main focus was in the US. I could only do the 'app downloads' but they don't really give much.

6. lindbergh

Threads:
    Yeah, the videos that are available for viewing are very few. You're probably right that they are focusing on the United States. Like I said, the best way to make money with these kinds of programs is to have a ton of referrals. Nobody will get rich by just watching videos and downloading free apps and games.

7. lindbergh

Threads:
    Hmm, I think that it can help a little, but don't expect it to be your main source of income. The earnings that you will generate from these apps would be very little unless you have a lot of referrals and if these referrals are active. Don't make this your main source of online income. I myself have completely ditched it from my money making gigs online.