Making Your Own Face Wash Saves You Money

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by dashboardc33 • Apr 8, 2015.

1. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    I have tried numerous face wash products over the year and none of them worked for me. I finally made one that works great! It is much more affordable than a face wash you would buy at the store as well. I use honey as a cleanser, Apple cider vinegar for a toner and coconut oil as a moisturizer. I have noticed myself saving a lot more money when I use these products instead. I would give it a try and see if you notice a difference in your pocket book, and on your face.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing this. I'm too lazy to even bother making my own "anything" since I would rather just conveniently buy whatever I need, but I will try your recipe one day when I have all the ingredients. Currently we only have apple cider vinegar here.

3. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    These are wonderful tips. I’m a fan of honey and coconut oil as well. Usually I use honey in an oatmeal mask, since oatmeal has soothing and healing properties for the skin. I’ve definitely noticed a difference in the overall quality of my skin since I stopped using commercial face washes, not to mention my wallet is much happier. I haven’t tried apple cider vinegar, but perhaps I’ll give it a shot.