Mall or Sidewalk

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by difrancprod • Apr 3, 2013.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I have to admit that despite the fact of me being such a mall rat, I love those cheap finds on the sidewalks as well! I can buy the 70% cheaper than in the mall! Do you buy stuff outside like on sidewalk vendors or do you just stick inside branded stores?

2. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    I am easily attracted by sidewalks sales, as they are much cheaper. Have to admit most of sidewalks purchases are made on impulse. But nowadays i am more willing to hunt deals on mall, good price and quality.

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I also am very attracted to these booths as well. They are like one of those baskets that you pass by when you are waiting in line and you just ant help but to look at them. I love getting good deals so I usually find some nice things on the sidewalks. I do have to admit that they are not always the best quality but for the price I am paying I think it is worth every penny.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    On impulse if I see something that gets my attention, I will see what else they may have and purchase if I see something. I don't really care to shop at the malls. I go to one or two stores and leave. I try to be at the stores before they get really busy, I don't care for crowds.

5. SuzyLewis

SuzyLewisNew Member

Threads:
    I like the mall more.

6. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I like both the mall and the sidewalks it all depends on what they are selling. I love to buy clothing and household items at 50% to 70% off, that is a great saving. The mall also has some good deals going sometimes as well. So it would depend on what I am looking for at the time. Either one offers good deals.

7. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    It depends. I prefer the experience of shopping in a mall, but it doesn't always have the best deals. Therefore, I would choose sidewalk if it meant better deals. There is an outdoor outline mall in Niagara that I really like for this reason.

8. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    I love high street shops but I prefer the outlets really. I don't mind malls as well as we have peculiar weather here in the UK but sometimes it can be very crowded.

9. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    Sidewalk sales can definetely be cheaper than the mall, but we really don't have too many of those sales around here. I went up to St. Marks in New York City a few times and they had some pretty good sidewalk vendors, and same with in Europe, but I find the mall experience to be better in some situations. I rarely go to the mall though, so I'm not really one to talk xD