Mall Shopping Vs Online

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Jason76 • Aug 8, 2017.

1. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I agree with you. Mall shopping is considered an activity for friends and family too. Though I don't really enjoy shopping, there are times when I meet up with friends, we always go to the mall for a meal or drink, then we will shop for a while. Though I don't like to bring my kids for shopping, we always go grocery shopping and visit the book stores. It's like our family activity, and I think it's good for kids to learn about those groceries too. Looking at the screens is just different, especially for kids.

2. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I have the same feeling as you @kaka135@kaka135. You know I used to think that window shopping is as refreshing as going to have a walk in the garden provided of course you have time to spare (that doesn't make you spend any money though :) I always thought that you get nice ideas and enjoy your time just having a stroll in the mall. By the way if you wish to save on electricity bill while doing nothing in a summer noon what is better than a walk in a cool and cozy mall :)

3. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have yet to shift my habit from mall shopping to online shopping. This is not to discourage online shoppers but my concern is the quality of the product. I have experienced ordering an item from an online store only to find out that it was not exactly as what I had envisioned based on the picture and the description. In mall stores, I can see for myself and even can inspect the item that I want to buy. And although shopping in the mall is not as convenient as shopping in front of the computer, I think it’s worth it in terms of shopping satisfaction.