Malwarebytes Anti-malware Pro

Discussion in Product Reviews started by NinetyEighty1 • Aug 29, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Hello all, for around two years I have been using Malwarebytes anti-malware pro, the life time. It has done me a great service with protecting my PC from malware, it wasn't too pricey for something that covers your PC for a lifetime and I only have to update it once I week. The update literally only takes a few seconds then that's it. It is a great product that will definitely help product your system from malware and put a bit on ease on your end.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I liked it too. I found COMODO that a friend of mine installed, it's free. Then I found from Cybereason, RansomFree, which is also free. On windows there is a free installed security system called defender, but you have got to enable it manually. All are free and works good too. Thanks for the tip!

3. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I only ever use Malwarebytes free edition despite getting constant messages to upgrade to the paid version. I've never paid for any antivirus because I think the free versions are just as good.

I tried out Norton once because it came as a trial with a computer I bought but it slowed my computer down so I replaced it with Bitdefender free. I personally feel that the free anti viruses cover all my needs.

4. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I've been using Malwarebytes (free version) for a few years now and it's the best antivirus I've used so far. I've tried its premium version only for a month but I don't see any difference from the free one so I just continue using the free version since I'm satisfied with its performance :)

5. Lioniix

LioniixNew Member

Threads:
    I have used this program before and i found it to be quite useful and amazing.i would recommend anyone to use it

6. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I don't recommend this because it got hacked in 2016 and got the personal information of users leak. 360 security is better than it. It is more light weight and has no shady history. Malwarebytes had faced a lot of problems.

7. NinetyEighty1

Threads:
    I have never heard of this news, just to be sure where did you get your sources from?

8. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    It is reported on TV. They apologized to the paid customers. That is why prefer free trials when it comes to anti-virus because I will not share my credit card details with them. Their forums also got hacked:

9. jakub

jakubMember

Threads:
    I think i have heard of this before, but we have to be reasonable, every company is in risk of being hacked regardless of it's status and growth.

10. NinetyEighty1

Threads:
    Thanks, but I agree with jakub even the best companies can have their mess ups every now and again. No company is perfect.