Management/Tycoon games for Android

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by crimsonghost747 • Mar 6, 2014.

1. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747Active Member

Threads:
    I'm a big fan of all types of Management and Tycoon games. Basically where you have a business that you manage, you need to do marketing, expand, set prices etc.

Currently I only have Dream House Days which was talked about in another thread in this forum. I haven't had the time to play yet so I can't really tell you how good it is, I'll be sure to post about it when I've had the chance to play a bit more.

So pleas do post any management/tycoon games for android and tell us if they are worth it or not. Ideally free ones of course but you can also mention paid ones, just be sure to let us know that we need to pay for it.

2. ghostwheel

ghostwheelMember

Threads:
    You might want to check out Dungeon Keeper. It's based on the old PC series where you control a dungeon and try to manage it by enticing adventurers into your death traps. Unfortunately, when last I checked - it wasn't available in the UK but if you're in the US then you can grab this for free.

Just having a look now, it appears they're now offering the premium version for free for a limited time :

This was a great series back in the PC and I'll be keen to check out if the android version is just as good.

3. Aquila

AquilaBanned

Threads:
    I guess they do have an impact overall when we see how something works and what are the ways for it actually because at the end if we see we can get to have improvements that really comes out with the term of learning and understanding the basic strategy because finally management do have a role as we can see.