Mango

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by difrancprod • Mar 29, 2012.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love this shop and I'm so glad that they are now available online in the Philippines! When it comes to looking trendy yet classy, I think Mango is definitely one of the best stores that will satisfy your fashion cravings.

2. alinass

alinassMember

Threads:
    Mango is one of my favorite stores! The clothes are amazing! I have this light pink sweater and I wear it from 3 years and it's still great! The clothes are cheap and the stores are all over the world! Their new ad with Kate Moss is great! The only bad thing is that most of the clothes from the ads are not in the stores! That's sad :(

#2Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    You're right about all of this! I also wonder why most of their clothes are really hot are not available in stores but I guess they're so in demand that they are bought already even before they get inside the stores. Kate Moss is a great choice indeed for their ads!

4. iceteruyo

iceteruyoNew Member

Threads:
    It's just sad that they have too many pieces for one design! I hate I can see another person wearing what I have! Other than that, they do have to die for clothes that are simple, wearable and affordable!

5. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    My friends would actually compare them to Zara and Top Shop but I'd still root for Mango. There is really something about their style!

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this clothing line before. I checked out their website. They really have some cute clothes. I have a hard time finding skirts in the department stores and they have a nice line.

7. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of this line either, but from the reviews I guess I'll have to check it out!

8. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    I love that store it is one of my favourites it has great clothing with lots of colour and personality, prices are a little on the expensive side though.

9. greenplankton

greenplanktonMember

Threads:
    Mango has to constantly be creative to retain its customers. There are so many stores today that compete with Mango and very often, Mango lose a portion of their customer base everytime a new store opens or a new competitor enters the market.

10. melapie

melapieActive Member

Threads:
    I love Mango! I love their tops, basic shirts and cardigans. And their jeans flatter my body type. 70% of my wardrobe is from Mango, and I just love the fact that even the shirts I bought from over 4 years ago are still decent-looking. I've never tried shopping online but I lurk their website from time to time, just to "window shop" for cute finds.

11. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this shop before and would like to go there if we have one in our city. So what are the clothing like in there? Are they only for the young because I am up in age now and try to dress the right way for my age so i can look classy. When I find a location I will stop by and take a peep.