Manties - Mens Lace Underwear

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by ohiotom76 • Aug 7, 2015.

1. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:

No, I am not making this stuff up - these actually exist, lol. And no, I would never personally wear something like these, ever... I'm neurotic about the print or pattern on my boxers as it is, I don't think I could handle walking around in lace panties all day. Not to mention, could you imagine being at a urinal and some coworker catches a glimpse of them? LOL.

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, they do look odd! It looks like the model is simply wearing a pair of ladies plus size grundies. Still, I'm sure that there are several men out there who would enjoy wearing these very much for that very reason!

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Couldn't help it . . . just had to take a look and like Missbishi, I couldn't help but notice that there's absolutely no difference between ladies panties and what they now call manties [what marketers will do! Change the label and sell more panties]. I don't think many men will buy them.

4. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    They do look a lot like women’s hipster undies. I also suspect that’s exactly what they are, just relabeled and rebranded. Um… you know what though, I’m all for it! Bring it! I can’t say I know many men who’d wear them but hey, I know they’re out there.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    lol are you sure you don't want to wear them Ohio Tom? Just kidding. Well I guess it goes to show you hat there is indeed a market for everything. it is one of the things that you can find if you want to. Well I guess they will be for a specific market. It is something that you may need when you want to give a joke gift as well.

6. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    Uhm, I do not even wear lace panties and then my husband will? Lol. Whatever floats a man's boat then. Haha. I applaud a man who can wear this because frankly, I hate wearing lace undies. I love cotton ones as they are comfortable.

7. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    OMG that's just bizarre! They don't even look comfy and I would imagine that the "more gifted" the man, the more uncomfortable these undies would prove. Of course, there are some men out there who get a kick out of wearing ladies undies, it would probably work for them. But I don't think many ladies would be happy to see their date stripping down to that! I know it would creep me out.

8. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The manties look like women underwear. I would not want to see my man in something like this, I would lose repect for a man if I saw him wearing something like this. My own underwear are not this pretty.

9. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    This is just ridiculous. Just goes to show how manhood is under attack in this society. There seems to be a trend towards looking down upon masculinity. I think this plays into that. Anybself respecting man wouldnt be caught dead wearing this nonsense.

10. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wait, what? Lacey male underwear?? Is there anything left to invent?
    Imagine if your boyfriend or husband decided to get those? I would throw them out the window! With that said, these would look fabulous on my awesome gay friends!

11. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They actually look a lot better than I thought they would, upon initial thought. They are actually shaped a lot like usual men's boxer briefs, in my opinion. I wonder if this is a trend that will catch on, or if the fragile masculinity that plagues our society will poke fun at them. I don't like the idea that they are called man panties though.

12. Sunshine703

Sunshine703Active Member

Threads:
    Man, that looks so wrong... Not gonna lie. For a guy to be wearing panties like that is just humiliating. I mean they're even posing like girls! It's just gross and I don't think any guy would buy it.

It's even awkward for women to buy it in my opinion because it just exposes so much that you might as well just have nothing on. I mean seriously... there's no point!

13. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, your misogyny is on full display today isn't it?? The notion that for a guy to be wearing panties like that is just humiliating, only further perpetuates the notion that society sees that which is feminine as demeaning. Oh, you hit like a girl. Oh, you're posing like a lowly girl!! Your response was only further validation of this. I wonder if we'll ever get bored of the imbalance between masculine and feminine, and restore balance.

14. E.Mil

E.MilMember

Threads:
    I couldn't be with a man who wore these manties, this would be a total turnoff. I think that society is going too far and the women aren't going to have anything that is just theirs anymore. I don't know who thought that this would be a good idea but they are wrong.

15. AnnMarie

AnnMarieNew Member

Threads:
    Too bad it is likely that they are designed for extra room in the crotch or I'd be tempted to buy a pair myself.;)
    It seems like things are only really well made if they are for men because that's when they take an interest in making them durable. So, if they are not too bagged out in front, I would think for sheer durability alone, they would outdo my best pair of lacy undies cause those darn things start to snag and rip after a few wears. Might be a way to save money on expensive lace panties, you never know. But on a more serious note, I am not surprised by this at all and perhaps the only thing new about these is that they are being made public. I've known men that just plain and simply like the feel of silky women's underwear on their body and so they will wear the satiny kind of women's underwear when they can get away with it. I am assuming by the look of the garment that it is lined with a softer material or that the lace pattern is actually made up of a softer stretchy material rather than real lace. Women's underwear designers could learn something from this because I find that often the real pretty ones are too scratchy to be comfortable.
    I personally would not be attracted to a man wearing these, nor do I know any men at present who would want to, but I am sure there is a large market for it and now men won't have to go sneaking into their wives underwear drawer to get a pair.