+mark Your Calendar! On June 13 Or 20 Because Tacobell Will Give Away Free Doritos Taco

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Beast_Titan • May 24, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    This will depend on the results of the Nba finals:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is what they will give away for free:
    [​IMG]

It looks delicious and tasty and it doesnt matter what date they will give away these free samples. When we will get it will depend on the results of the NBA finals. This might be a collaboration between Taco bell, Doritos and NBA. Do you want to get the free sample earlier or later?

When is the NBA finals? I just want to know the results so I will know when will they give away free samples.

2. spike1206

spike1206New Member

Threads:
    Thank you so much for this post and for making it so far in advance! I will most definitely be visiting taco bell on either one of these dates to get some free tacos! Thank you again for the notice of the free taco promo by Taco Bell!

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So far nothing about free doritos tacos locally:

. I'll keep my ears on about it though. I love Taco Bell's taco supreme and I always use the coupon in the Sunday newspapers to gobble 2 of these delicious tacos! Wish they'd onion rings and french fries too, but I guess we can't have everything. I also love Taco Bell's taco salad fiesta!