Marvel Age Of Ultron Trailer 3

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Squigly • Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    Just thought that I'd share the latest, and probably final trailer of what will probably be this year's summer blockbuster.

Will you be watching this movie at the theatres or waiting for a DVD/cable/streaming release?

2. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:
    I cannot wait to watch this movie. The first one is superb. Its visual effects are awesome and its fight scenes are trully epic. I am a big fan of marvel universe. I hope that this movie will surpass not just the gross of the first movie but also the level of quality it offers to its audiences.

3. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I should probably get around to watching the Marvel movies. The problem is, I don't really care to watch like 3 movies just to be able to catch up to Avengers... I know that Marvel is trying to make a breathing, living universe with their movies, but I'm not sure if making a "required viewing" list is the best way to go.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can hardly wait, I think one is going to be a blockbuster. I enjoy the Agent Carter and Agents of Shield series on tv. I started reading the comics when I was a kid and enjoy being able to see them as an accepted source of entertainment.

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Seriously, this movie is giving me the goosebumps! That is just superbly amazing and awesome. I can't really wait to watch this one in the cinema and I can't wait to see Thor flex his muscles again. And oh my, Captain America is making me swoon right at this very moment. :)

6. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I saw this trailer at Youtube some days ago. I am not that excited to watch the movie given the hype and fanfare it has already received. However, should a friend invite me to watch it as soon as it's available in our local cinemas, I would no doubt take the bait. Setting lofty expectations for this new installment does not sound right. I'll keep my opinions until then. The CGI animation is superb, though.

7. benabou

benabouNew Member

Threads:
    marvelvs capcom ultimate is the best game ever , great forum guys

8. lordrenly

lordrenlyActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing this video. It looks cool and I definitely cannot wait or the movie to come out. I don't go out to watch movies that often especially since I decided that it is quite expensive to go to a theater and spend some money to just watch a movie that you cannot repeat. However, for this Avengers movie, I will make an exception and go with my fellow comic book fans and enjoy it together.

9. Maciej

MaciejNew Member

Threads:
    Yeah it should really be amazing. I'm not a fun of superhero movies but I watch them anyhow - just for the spectacle. You can just shut off your brain an enjoy a bunch of people fighting and throwing one-liners. And that's great. This trailer didin't get my excited, but made me sure that I'll get what I want.

10. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    The thing with me is that these days I am really skeptical about going and seeing a marvel movie. The thing is this most of them that I have taken the time to go and see have been major let downs for me and I think this is the main reason that I do not go to see them until I have heard many people telling me good things about the movie.

11. peter021

peter021New Member

Threads:
    I had been anticipating this film for quite a while, and I'm kinda not happy that I didn't appreciate it as I thought I would. Sincerely I don't realize what to think about this film, not to mention what to say. Be that as it may, I will try it out.

Everything happens either too moderate or too quick. Most things are unexplained, and the rest appears as though they are compelled to be that way. I needed to ponder "Is anything really happening??" at a few scenes, and after that only one minute later when something happened, I was all like "What the damnation just happened???". Exceptionally befuddling.

12. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not going to lie, I'm so tired of all these superhero movies. Give it a rest already. You'd think all these movie makers can be so creative and give us something new and exciting to watch but no, they keep having reboots of the movies just like Spiderman. I will never understand why they would do another reboot when the last one was still so new. Lol ok, im done ranting. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.