Marvel Future Fight

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by chiofthenorns • May 15, 2015.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Is anyone else here playing Marvel Future Fight for Android or iOS? It's an adventure game, and you get to play different Marvel heroes. At first, I thought that it was boring. However, as I got more into it, I really got hooked. What I love more about this game is that you don't have to spend real money to get ahead in the game. You can get many heroes just by doing missions. :) This is, by far, the best game by Marvel so far.

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am also considering this game but I fear that it will consume a lot of space in my tab or smartphone. I am quite excited to play Nightcrawler, who happens to be my favorite Marvel character of all time, but if the game exceeds 50MB, then I'd better pass this one up. Given the number of heroes in the Marvel universe and how convoluted the plot is, this would probably exceed 100MB. Too bad. It appears to have a MMORTS-like setup and I really enjoy that type of game.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried this game yet, but it seems pretty cool to play. I think I would give it a shot since I am a fan of Marvel superheroes. :)