Mary Kay After Sun Replenishing Gel

Discussion in Product Reviews started by JenVarsity • Apr 3, 2013.

1. JenVarsity

JenVarsityMember

Threads:
    I have only fabulous things to say about the MK After Sun Replenishing Gel - so I was wondering if others were having the same experience.

Originally, I purchased it becuase a consultant friend of mine swore it would help my daughters eczema when nothing else was working. No kidding, it worked like a charm and a few weeks after using it, her eczema was gone and has never come back. I have passed the word along to one of my friends with a coworker who also had eczema. One day she said, "Here try this, you're driving me nuts." The gal tried it and immediately stopped itching.

Then I learned the summer benefits of having the product around. I haven't peeled since I started using it. It's not a supplement for sunscreen, although, I tend to use it that way, but it definitely helps keep the skin from peeling.

My husband has the sunscreen and the after sun gel in all of his work trucks - he swears they wouldn't make it through the day without them.

A product bonus, a little goes a long way!

I stock up on the product now, because when people come over it is always disappearing!