Mass Effect 3 $30

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Snrm • Apr 25, 2012.

1. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    For those of you that decided to wait for a good deal on Mass Effect 3 you are in luck! The game has been seen at $40 at a few retailers but it is now at $30 on Amazon! I have no idea how long this is going to last but getting this game at 50% is a steal! Get it while you can, Amazon could change it at any minute! I will post the full link below! I just bought my copy a few minutes ago! :cool:

2. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    Someone really needs to invent time travel. :( Just got it yesterday at the local mall. I'll tell my friends about this one though, at least they'll be able to get it half-off. Thanks!

3. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    Thanks for the share. I love Mass Effect, and now I can save some money!

4. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    For the record, if anyone knows this or not, the same site (Amazon) is also selling the PS3 version for that same price.

5. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    Looks like the deal is over and it is back to $40 instead of $30. $40 is still an insane price though considering the game is at $60 for most other places. Can we get an admin to move this to the expired deal section please?

6. Aiyeris

AiyerisNew Member

Threads:
    This is why I love Amazon, I'm getting so lucky lately, all these cheap games, I must have saved enough money to get a few more games. :)