Massage Promo

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Alexandoy • Nov 20, 2016.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The nearby massage parlor has a promo of 15 sessions for the price of 10. However, the sessions should be done in a period of 2 months. That's about 2 sessions per week which appears excessive because the ideal body massage is once a week. Besides, it is exorbitant for we have to give a tip to the therapist. After availing of the promo package twice, we have stopped it now and we just get a once-a-week massage which is ideal not only for the body but also for the budget.

2. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I have only had one massage my entire life which was a gift from my cousin. It was the best half hour I got in my life since I was so tense. She considered it to be cheap because where she lives massages costs 3 times more than what she paid for me and the massage was way better she said since sje also got one. She paid about $6 for a half hour upper body massage for me and no tip was required. For hers it was $14 for a an hour full body massage.

3. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    The first time I had a full body massage was last April when my hubby asked me to try it since he likes to have a regular full body massage to relieve his muscle pains as well as to relax. So we tried a massage parlor near our place. It was actually a salon and spa and they had a promo which is 30% off so we grabbed this chance right away.

After an hour and it was done, my hubby asked me how was it and I told him, is that it? I felt like my body aches particularly my muscles. And he told me that the therapists didn't know how to do it properly that's why our body aches. I was really disappointed since it was my first time but I still have to try it with other massage parlors and see if there's any difference with their massage.

4. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I got the first massage of my life just recently when I had gone to Thailand for some training. It was very good. I don't think that we have such parlors in our city. Even if they have, they are not good reputed ones. We normally refrain from going to such massage parlors. If I visit Thailand once again, I will definitely have the massage again.

5. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well that is a little more that I usually like to commit to a service, but it sounds like a pretty good deal. I am not sure how long that would span though, because fifteen sounds like it would be good fora bout four years or so.