Matching underwear

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Jennifer • Jun 1, 2012.

1. Jennifer

JenniferActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer to wear matching underwear whenever possible. I just feel neater and sexier.
    Are you a matching underwear or a mix and match girl?

2. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    My girl only does so for her bikinis. When it comes to underwear, she does try her best to match but sometimes it can't be helped. Matching underwear does look a lot more attractive though.

3. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    I guess I'm a bit bland so it's easy to match my underwear. But I don't mind mixing it up, it's no big deal to me.

4. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    Matching underwear?

I never realized women were so particular about the colours of their underwear. I suppose it would look wacky if the colours were completely off and were opposites on the colour spectrum.

Otherwise, who would truly care?

5. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    My girlfriend is also particular with her underwear. She always use matching underwear because she said that she wants everything about her to look good. I'd tell her that nobody sees what's underneath so what's the point? :D Well girls are girls.

6. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    Underwear is very important - how it feels first of all (for me, at least), how it looks and how you look wearing them. I tend to have a bit of a peculiarity in that over the last few years I only wear black underwear until that phase passes. So, matching items is no problem...they are all the same color: black! For now, at least until the next phase enters....lol.

7. beckyv1265

beckyv1265Active Member

Threads:
    lol Yeaaah well I don't wear underwear. I have to wear a bra when I leave the house or my teenage daughter would stop speaking to me.lol I don't like being bound and trussed like a turkey.

8. Cheseloo

CheselooMember

Threads:
    I go commando too both top and bottom! I feel free and comfortable!

9. love2loveu

love2loveuMember

Threads:
    Well I only like to wear black color bars and most of my underwear have the color black so I do not feel as though I am a hot mess with mixing and matching. I have never worn a green bra and red underwear I think that would be odd but to each his own.

10. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't try to match my underwear. My bras are all black. My underwear color varies. I guess they go together since black goes with everything. LOL! Besides, I don't like to be matchy matchy.

11. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    The only problem with trying to only wear matching underwear are the various snafus with washing and drying them and the construction of the bras. Usually, the bras wear out sooner than the panties, so at some point, you will have an imbalance of sets. The only way that you can realistically do it, is if you buy the most generic in patterns and colors.

12. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Guilty.... Victoria Secret was my first credit card

13. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I don't tend to care much, although to be honest, they often match anyway simply because I own a lot of a single color. I very, very rarely intentionally coordinate, though, and don't think it's a huge deal, especially if it's just me who is going to see it.

14. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I don't wear a bra, and I just grab the first pair of knickers I come to each morning. I'm a bit of a slob in the underwear department, because I'll keep washing and wearing long after I should throw my knickers away and buy new ones. It's not that I can't affort to do that, just that I don't really place much importance on underwear. As long as it's clean and comfortable, it's fine by me, and the older knickers tend to be the most comfortable ones.

15. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    My mom would always scare me as a kid by saying things like, "What if there is an emergency and the doctors in the emergency room see that I don't have on matching underwear?" Now I always try to match them, but most days I don't. I typically only match them for special occasions.

16. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Lol! Your mom took it a step farther than most. Many simply use that line to get kids to put on *clean* underwear....not matching! I really don't think doctors are going to be scoping out whether or not your bra matches your underwear, ha.

17. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    I can't say that I have ever matched. I mix them. It is something that I never think about when I get dressed.

18. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    Some of both I guess. I have plenty of matching sets, but I also just buy cute underwear sometimes, or neutral bras. I do feel a bit sexier I must admit, when they match :D

19. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I don't generally buy underwear in exciting colors, so they usually match without my trying. On some days I'll get a really nice combination and I'll drink it in for a moment before fully getting dressed, but most of the time I don't think about my underwear once I have the rest of my clothes on.

20. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    hahaha! That was the exact same sentence my mom told me. I always wear nice, clean underwear, buying nice underwear has been my guilty pleasure. I believe that if what i wear inside is beautiful, it radiates on the outside and it gives me a little ooomph of confidence.