Matching underwear

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Jennifer • Jun 1, 2012.

1. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    Haha - my late mother used to say that too and also, "throw away any underwear with holes - you wouldn't want to be caught dead in holey panties" :D I have never heard anyone wearing panties that have holes in them!

I love to match my undies and I usually buy them from La Senza or Victoria Secret, so it is not difficult to match them. I went through a phase where I shopped for undies for several months. Now, I don't have to because I have plenty. It's a good thing because undies are rather expensive where I am right now!

2. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I wear whatever is clean. I have better things to worry about than whether my underwear matches my bra. It simply doesn't matter to me. I'm also pretty sure I wouldn't be focused on whether my underwear match if I were to be in the ER.

#22Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  3. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    Whenever possible, I make sure that I wear nice, clean and matching underwear. Same reason as everyone else - I want to look great and I don't want to be seen in the ER with ugly undies. :p

4. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Who cares if they match or not as long as they are clean. I am not a matching kind of person as long as I know that they are clean I am more than happy if an emergency comes along, which I hope never to comes along. I like underwear that fits right and correctly, so it will not show my lumps and bumps.

5. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I think it's funny that everyone's mom (including mine) invoked the "what if you have an emergency" scenario. But if you think about it, if you're in the emergency room, you probably have bigger issues to think about than whether your underwear is clean, matching, and free of holes. Like "am I ever going to walk again after this car accident" or something like that.

6. sarahlou773

sarahlou773Member

Threads:
    I only recently started matching my underwear as before I could never afford the matching sets. However since La Senza shut down I managed to get a whole new collection and now wear matching sets. I feel a lot more confident and sexier and I have no idea why! The only people that see it are me and my boyfriend. Why does matching underwear make us feel better?

7. PauloSwentas

PauloSwentasNew Member

Threads:
    My girlfriend always buy matching underwear, Though one day I would surprise her by getting underwear for her, She liked my choices but they didn't match! She went out the next day and got the respective matching parts! But as a man I think matching underwear is sexy but sometimes contrast can be sexier!

8. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    Growing up my mom made a big deal about matching underwear. So it stuck with me and I can't see myself not matching my underwear. I didn't make it a big deal when I was younger, but now that I'm older, I feel sexy when my underwear match.

9. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    I like to match because it makes me feel good. I do not always match though. I do for special occasions for sure, but not always day to day. When I match, I not only match the bra and panty, but match the color of the clothes with the color of my underwear.

10. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My mother never mentioned the what if you have an emergency scenario with me. But then that wouldn't have made a difference to me anyway, as I was always a bit of a tomboy ad didn't really concern myself with things like whether or not my underwear was matching.

11. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    When I go out for a special occasion, I try to match my bra and underwear. I do not know why but it feels nice to be organized and matchy matchy. Knowing that I look my best really boosts my confidence lol. But when I am just around the village or going to the grocery, I really do not mind if my bra and underwear are matching. I will just sweat on them anyway!

12. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I won't only match when my underwear will be seen (if you know what I mean). As I live with my boyfriend now, I will try to match them most of the times. However, sometimes I don't! I never really think a lot about it! I've always been function with my underwear. I own really nice pieces, but need to make a point to match them to look even nicer.

13. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I like matching underwear, but sometimes that’s not an option for me. In those cases I try to at least coordinate my underwear (nude bra with nude and black lace panties, say). And if not that… I had some friends ages ago who liked to match their panties to the color of the tops they wore on a particular day. So sometimes I’ll do that.