Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr Eyeshadow

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Bright7 • Aug 15, 2014.

1. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    Although I enjoy wearing eye makeup, I am not one to try very elaborate looks using various shades. I prefer a simple wash of color over the entire lid, so I tend to lean toward eyeshadow singles in neutral colors. One of my staple eyeshadows is the Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze. It is a very pretty neutral color with just enough shimmer. I have very oily Lids so there is no way any eyeshadow is going to last 24 hours on me. However, this eyeshadow does last a decent amount of time on its own. If I use a primer, I can get a good 8 hours of wear out of it.

2. maddie619

maddie619New Member

Threads:
    Ah, I love the maybelline color tattoo 24 hour shadow. I have very oily lids as well and this stuff stays put unlike the usual powder shadow. I wear the white shade with the bronze shadow on the outer v of my lid and it makes for a wonderful daytime look, you could probably highlight with the white shade as well. Although it might be a little cakey. The only downside to this stuff is that if you put too much on, it creases and spreads to places you do not want it to go once it's all warmed up on your lids. If you put on a primer on before putting on the eyeshadow, there usually isn't much creasing. Another color I would recommend is "Bold Gold", it's a really nice shimmery color. If you want to be very bold "Mossy Green" is a good color, but be warned, I would recommend a light hand with this color.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love the Maybelline color tattoo eye shadows. Bad to the Bronze is my favorite color, and i also own Tough as Taupe and a white and purple I forgot the names for. They are awesome, last long, don't crease and are very affordable

4. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I love the Maybelline colour tattoo eye shadows, too! Great for the price and they do stay put longer than a lot of other brands I've tried. The Bad to the Bronze is fantastic =).