Mc Donalds - Buy One Get One for 1 Cent

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Shirley1824 • Dec 31, 2013.

1. Shirley1824

Shirley1824New Member

Threads:
    Today 12-31-2013 I went to do some errands and decided to grab lunch early, Mc Donalds is on my way home so I stopped by. They have Big Macs and Filet-0-Fish on special, you buy one and get your choice of a second one for 1 cent. :) There is a large sign at the drive thru and it states for a limited time this special will be honored. I live in Baltimore Maryland.

2. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    This special must be only at participating stores..because I just left mcdonald and we dont have this offer. But that great offer wish we did.

3. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I never understand this 'for a penny more' idea to a sale. Why would they not go for the normal Buy One Get One Free deals that are close to the same option? There has to be something to adding the penny on there that I do not understand. Maybe it ups the sales counts?

4. Shirley1824

Shirley1824New Member

Threads:
    I would agree with you it would add a sale not be noted as a give away.

5. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    They do something similar in my neck of the woods, but it's usually only at specific McDonalds and it's often something more like Buy One Get One For 25 cents more. Burger King also runs specials for stuff like 50 cent burgers on holidays.

6. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never see deals like this here at our local Walmart. Probably because the people here would go crazy. But I am def interested to see if maybe they have this deal here. Cause that's a pretty good deal and def worth it.

7. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    Hi Everyone Happy New Years .... I went to McDonald this morning again and I wanted to see if I missed the special the other day, I asked and they said that they haven't heard of it, so maybe it just at certain stores.