McDonald's Coffee

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Zyni • Nov 4, 2014.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    McDonald's coffee is to strong for me. I always have to add water to the coffee and add alot of sugar to make it something I can drink. Maybe if it was a flavored coffee it would be better and more to may taste. I have a friend that likes the coffee and drinks it black without sugar.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Are you located in the US? All the McDonald's coffee I've had is kind of weak. And it does come in flavors: coconut, caramel, hazelnut ,vanilla and blueberry. The blueberry is my favorite.

3. EditorsRHumansToo!

EditorsRHumansToo!Member

Threads:
    Hmmm...I'm going to save my $2 dollar coin and pass the coffee offer from McDonald's. I wasn't sure if I tasted a sip of dyed black boiled dish-washing water. I remember now, I didn't put sugar in it! That's why.

Or maybe, I'm just used to the ground coffee beans of Max Brenner's. Koko Black gives good memories of tasteful coffee. At home, ground LavAzza cafe expresso coffee beans wouldn't hurt my pockets for a cup of coffee any time, too.

Worth the time and savings.

4. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I’m not much of a coffee drinker, but my mom always liked McDonalds coffee better than most others. She says it’s stronger; I wouldn’t know. I guess that varies from franchise to franchise, and we happen to have decent ones here.

Funnily enough, I avoid giving McDonalds my money for reasons outlined earlier in the thread… and she refuses to do business with Starbucks, which is where I usually go. Kind of hilarious.

5. rightct

rightctActive Member

Threads:
    I was reticent to try out their coffee, but in spite of my biased reasoning about them, they have a pretty darn good one to offer, and it's cheap, too! What a customer would love to hear more than cheap premium quality? :)
    Though, it's only coffee-related. Their other products are as bad as I experienced when I last ate at them.

6. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    As far as I'm concerned coffee is coffee. Iced mocha and stuff like that, though, are something very special to me.

been looking for a iced coffee drink that i can make myself, and we al know that's the cheapest bet.

7. mylindaelliott

mylindaelliottNew Member

Threads:
    I like the McDonald's coffee. It is always hot. I am at the age I can get a small cup any time for fifty nine cents. I can't beat that. Maybe I do not have the most refined tastes but I like the taste of it too.

8. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I think your tastes are just fine. Especially right now when "refined" means a 25$ cup of coffee. I really enjoy their coffee drinks. I think it's the mocha that I like. I havent had it in so long I would have to look at the picture to be able to tell you.

9. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't support McDonalds, so I won't give them my money.... but recently someone brought me a coffee from there and of course, I appreciated the gesture and drank it. Are you sure they don't put crack in it??? LOL. I'm a coffee drinker.. every day, 2-3 cups and one small cup from McDonalds and I swear I was on speed. Everyone noticed haha.. what the heck is in that stuff???

10. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know, but I would love to find out! I try to mak my coffee pretty strong. It turns out, well, not so strong... For me anyway.im making it by putting the grounds in a reusable filter and pouring boiling water through it. And I run the water through those grounds 2 or 3 times. It still comes out a little too transparent to my taste. If I could get my hands on some of that special ingredients, I'd be a very happy little busy bee. Lol

11. egrocket

egrocketNew Member

Threads:
    I honestly love their coffee, and I drink it all the time now that I can buy the grounds. I do not like spending money on an expensive place like Starbucks. Instead I go with the cheaper option without losing any quality.

12. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    A lot of times they offer a any size coffee for $1. I personally don't love the way it tastes but I will drink it if I'm on the run or if its the only thing around. It definitely is one of the cheaper of the coffees to buy when you are on the run compared to other coffee shops.

13. GettyYetty

GettyYettyNew Member

Threads:
    The cappuccino is actually pretty decent! So are the offers of McCafe

14. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    McDonalds coffee used to be terrible and was the worse of the fast food coffees, and it was way too hot. A few lawsuits fixed that problem though. Nowadays, it is pretty good in my opinion, and their McCafe designer options for coffee are quite good. I like them now. I think McD's has done a much better job with their coffee as of late.

15. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I rarely buy coffee, other than in a package, to make at home, just because I'm on a tight budget. I know that when I worked at McDonald's years ago, they had very nice Bunn coffeemakers, but it seems the variety of coffee products they have these days is vast. I tried a few of them several years ago, and liked them. The prices seemed reasonable, and the coffee didn't tear my stomach up the way Starbucks coffee does, so I would buy them again.

16. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    Me too! It's supposed that coffee connoisseurs drink coffee without sugar to palate the full flavor or the beans used in a give blend.

However, I have read that such a thing is a myth and that, without sugar, they are not enjoying at all what the real flavor is.

Gourmets use both salt and sugar as flavoring enhancer.

17. hg088

hg088New Member

Threads:
    I really like their coffee. Is a little strong and I like that. The thing is that in the country I live in is a little expensive and It's not sold at every mcdonalds but I do try to enjoy it every time I can.

18. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried McDonald's coffee yet, but if it's that good then I will consider trying it out sometime. I don't really like my coffee hot that's why I don't avail of those fast food coffees.

19. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We're a big fan of McDonald's here in Hawaii. They now have McPick 2 for $2! It's great, while the menu isn't all that big for this it is cheap! Now everyone is getting on board with this sort or deal. McDonald's has

. It's good to know we can have as Senior Citizen discounts at McDonald's!

20. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm one of the lucky customers who received a McDonald's car sticker 3 years ago. When I show that sticker in the drive-thru, I am entitled to a free hot choco or an upsized fruit juice. Isn't great? I have been availing of that until now although I only buy McDonald's breakfast occasionally. Sometimes my husband would borrow the sticker so he would get the promo.