McDonald's Coffee

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Zyni • Nov 4, 2014.

1. roarzie

roarzieMember

Threads:
    I love McDonald's coffee, and the general consensus among my friends is that they serve a great coffee for not that big of a price, compared to other coffee lounges or shops that only sell coffee. The fact that they're a fast-food place makes them put on a decent price for their coffee, and the fact that they're so big means that they can choose great providers for coffee at a lower price. So it's a win-win for everyone.

The taste is excellent, the price is great, and the serving is pretty quick. What more could you ask for?

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I think McDonald's coffee has only gone up in taste since they first started serving coffee. I remember in the1970s- 1980's timeframe(...hey I am old alright??) McDonald's served scalding hot coffee that was weak and tasted bad. Since that time, and a few lawsuits.their coffee has improved vastly, and I think it is a bargain compared to Starbucks and other noted coffee vendors.