[US Only] Mcdonald's Minion Mania Free Code For $250,000 Sweepstakes Through 7/13/15

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by steph7h • Jul 10, 2015.

1. steph7h

steph7hActive Member

Threads:
    McDonald's just launched a new game and sweepstakes called Minion Mania, and there is a drawing for $250,000 each week for the four weeks of the contest period, plus a drawing at the end of the contest for a 4 day/3 night trip for 4 to Universal Orlando Resort and $500. Normally you have to purchase McDonald's food to enter the contest, but through 7/13/15, you can receive one entry into the week one $250,000 drawing, and one entry into the final Universal prize drawing when you enter the free code MINIONMANIA

. Be sure to read the official rules

as well to make sure you qualify to win.

2. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    The $250,000-drawing is OVER already? No, I think it's extended, because I just got a 'no purchase necessary'-entry-code (to enter "before 8/17/15 at

"); and it says, "July 7 - August 3, 2015; Must be 13+ to enter."

I'm not a fan of the MINIONS (sequel-title characters from DESPICABLE ME), favoring Steven Spielberg's Mogwai from the `80's-favorite GREMLINS.

What's the point of a 'no purchase necessary'-sweepstakes anyway? Is

(a name I DON'T SEE ON THE FRIES' BOX, btw)--exclusive partners of

--footing the bill for the weekly $250K-drawing?

I'll give you the rest of the text on the fries-box:

PLAY MINION MANIA

minions
    ONLY IN THEATERS

(a circle with the dates-&-age-limitation I gave above)

we're giving away
    $250,000
    each week online

Plus minions of other instant prizes
    at participating McDonald's*
    the 'disclaimer'-text at the bottom of the fries-box read:
    NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE/WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. Game open to residents of the 50 US/DC, Guam and Saigonwho are 13 yrs. or older. In-Store Game begins 7/7/15, ends 8/3/15 or while distribution supplies last.

*Odds of winning approx. 1-to-6, mostly Food prizes. Online Sweepstakes (at MinionsatMcD.com) includes five (5) Sweepstakes Entry Periods beginning 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET 7/7/15, ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET 8/17/15; see Official Rules for separate Sweepstakes Entry Periods/drawing dates. Internet access, a valid email and an Online Code (found on most Game Pieces) required for Online Sweepstake Entry. Odds depend on number of Entries received for each drawing. Msg&Data charges may apply to mobile participation.

Game subject to Official Rules avail. at participating McDonald's restaurants and at MinionsatMcD.com; see for full details. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: McDonald's USA, LLC. Oak Brook, IL 60523 (C) 2015 McDonald's Minions (C) 2015 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.

3. steph7h

steph7hActive Member

Threads:
    My original post related only to the free code MINIONMANIA needing to be entered by 7/13/15 for the first week's drawing for $250,000. As I stated, there are 4 weekly drawings of $250,000 each, but that code related only to the first week's prize and the drawing for the trip, as there are separate entry periods for each weekly cash prize drawing.

I don't plan on watching the movie either, but I won't pass up a free chance to win $250,000=)

4. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    Actually McDonalds is only worth for the toys and the promotions they offer.

I wouldn't go to eat longer there, and much less to watch movies on their sponsored deals.

However agree with you, who say not to the opportunity to win some good cash? :D