McDonalds or Kentucky?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by vida_llevares • Feb 17, 2013.

1. lordrenly

lordrenlyActive Member

Threads:
    McDonalds is more convenient for me and cheap too so I prefer McDonalds because of those two points. Those two factors mean a lot for me when I make decisions so even though KFC has some nice things about them too, I still prefer McDonalds. It is nice to enjoy KFC's chicken once in a while though when I have free time.

2. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Subway! *sits stubbornly in the corner*

If I absolutely must choose between the two, it’d be McDonalds. I used to enjoy KFC but I feel like the quality has gone steadily down. McDonalds isn’t much better, but the prices certainly are!

3. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, in response to the above poster's comments, I have also noticed that the prices at McDonald's seem to be a lot better than that of Kentucky Fried Chicken, which I have sort of always found a little odd, because McDonald's seem - at least to me - to be a lot more popular, or a bigger brand? But maybe that's just me thinking that everybody else thinks like me, and feels that McDonald's food tastes better than KFC's.

4. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If we're talking strictly base menu, then KFC. I feel like they have the better food to price ratio, and McD's base sandwiches aren't that interesting to me. There's some specials that they have from time to time that I really like, but otherwise... KFC.

5. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Kentucky's chicken alone, is some o the worst friend chicken that I have ever tasted. I can only speak for that that exists in the UK, since I have never tried Kentucky from any other part of the world. But I should imagine that the tastes and cooking methods can vary from country to country, despite the brand being the same. I don't understand why people enjoy that nasty fatty skin, and gunk.