Mcdonalds Sausage Burrito

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Ke Gordon • Dec 2, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had one of these the other day for the first time, and I thought it was really pretty good..I think it is 1.09 and I liked it alot. These are also available on the all day breakfast menu. The eggs seemed fresh and the sausage was not overpowering. I will definitely have this item again. Have you had McDonald's Breakfast Burrito?

2. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    My husband and I both order McDonald's breakfast burritos from time to time. I usually order a sausage biscuit and fruit and yogurt parfait for breakfast from McDonald's. If you like McDonald's breakfast burritos for breakfast, you might enjoy Taco Bell's breakfast menu. Taco Bell has similar breakfast items, and they have a value menu.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh yes,I am certain I would like the Taco Bell breakfast offerings, but there is not one close by. When i am close to a Taco Bell it is never breakfast time. I usually end up getting one of their 1.00 lunch burritos, which is very good for the price, and filling I must say. I do like Taco Bell the best for value. I think they are the best fast food restaurant for price.

4. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I have never ordered the sausage burritos from McDonald's. I don't like eating scrambled eggs so I usually go for the sausage biscuit. I love those breakfast sandwiches especially with the strawberry jelly. It has been a while since I have even gotten the breakfast platter. I recently got one from burger King and it was OK. I just would like to buy one from McDonald's so I can compare.