Meditation

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by alc89 • Nov 12, 2012.

1. Cara18

Cara18Member

Threads:
    I don't meditate for religious reasons either. I just lay in my bed before I go to sleep and try to relax with my eyes closed. After I have relaxed I just try to feel peace and joy in my heart by imagining something that makes me happy. I usually do this for 10-30 minutes.

2. dieselfit

dieselfitActive Member

Threads:
    Meditation is a must! If we don't relax and clear out our minds, we'll never work to our very best. I mean look at a desk, if it's full of clutter and not organized, you'll need twice or even more as long to get stuff done. Clear out that desk and you'll become much more efficient. That's my opinion and meditation has been around for thousands of years. It's nothing new. I also think we meditate whether we know it or not. When we day dream, we are meditating.

3. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    This is something people need to look at today with the hectic pace and demands of the modern world we live in and if you have anxiety like I do,it can really help you to fine some inner peace. I think meditation is very good for your negative mind,and I like to listen to some new age music while I do my zen meditation(breathing and remaining in the moment)and this kind of clears your mind of thoughts.

4. sommax

sommaxMember

Threads:
    I do meditate and have never skipped it for once. To be able to meditate is not easy at all, it requires strong will and determination. Also, neat and serene environment is one thing that helps me to meditate easily. Meditation is a good way to relax the mind easily.