Membership Cards

Discussion in Misc & Others started by joshc428 • Sep 7, 2015.

1. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    Membership cards is a great way to grab a few great deals, especially if you're a frequent buyer. I see movies and buy from a local Boba place quite often. I've gotten about 3 free Movie Tickets and a few free drinks with my memberships. Sure, it doesn't seem like much, but it's a pleasant surprise to learn that you've accumulated enough to get a free thing every now and then. What rewards/membership programs do you use?

2. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    The Kroger card has been really beneficial for me. Particularly when I go through and add coupons on it, online. Its saved me A LOT of money already. Not to mention getting a certain amount off of gas at Krogers or Shell.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    O
    Oh Yesss I am a fan of membership cards as well and I sign up for all of them I can. My favorite however, is birthday clubs. I get so many free things on my birthday, that I totally love it when it rolls around. It gives me something to look forward to in my old age! Anyway, yes, in general you can't go wrong to get club cards for your fave restaurants, movies stores. They will also market to you and let you know of upcoming sales and specials.