Men - Start saving some money on razors. - watch this video

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Chuck Norris • Apr 24, 2012.

1. Chuck Norris

Chuck NorrisNew Member

Threads:
    This company has a funny video advertisement, but they are legit. My brother has been using them for a few months and finaly talked me int trying them. i couldn't be happier with the razors. Highly recomended.

link to their website -

You can thank me later.

2. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    This looks really interesting! My husband was talking about something similar the other night, but not this one. I love the YouTube video. lol. I'll have to send this to him.

3. Ronald Ramos

Ronald RamosNew Member

Threads:
    That is actually quite interesting! Are the blades of good quality? Shaving is one thing I constantly forget! Time to save up on some razors :D

4. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, that does look like something I can try. If I am still shaving. As it is, I am into growing a beard. Been at it for more than one year now and the beard is coming along fine.

5. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    What? But how? Also, the video feels like something from Tim and Eric. "I'm good at tennis! *blatantly misses*" genius! lol I'm still wondering how they make a profit from these though. They must have some secret formula for dirt cheap, high quality razors :O

6. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    The video is just way too funny. I found on the website the following: "You’re going to love your blades. But even if you don’t, you can cancel anytime. Easily. We’re not Columbia House Records." I just had to laugh!
    It does look interesting!