Mi Band 2- Good Fitness Tracking Gadget

Discussion in Product Reviews started by naruto100 • Feb 15, 2017.

1. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Hello Everyone

Just got my Mi Band 2 yesterday. And so far I am enjoying it lot. It is fitness tracking device which is tracking details of walking, running, sleeping, etc. Its tracking system is almost perfect. I am quite happy with the results. With that it is also having heart rate system so that I can track heart beats too. Though I am yet to understand its concept yet. (if anyone has experience then please tell me how heart monitoring system is working).

With all tracking features it is also having few other features, like app notifications and alarms. So it is really good product. Its price is quite low in budget too in compare to other fitness tracking belts. So if you are thinking about one then keep this one in the list.

I had good experience with first mi band, so that's why I thought about the same company. And I am happy with my decision. So I though about reviewing here. If anyone have any question regarding same then happy to ask.

2. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Nice to hear that this fitness band is working good for you. I have been looking for such a band but the cost usually puts me off. How much did you buy this for? Online or offline?

Is it wearable on the wrist? How does it operate, batteries?

Where can I find the best deal for the same?

3. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @Decentlady@Decentlady You can buy it though MI India site and amazon too. It cost me 2000 INR which is quite less in compare to other fitness tracking gadgets. Yes it is wearable on wrist. It is with display so that you can check all the tracking status directly on it. It counts calorie, steps, distance, heart rate and few other.

Battery is doing well too. After charging it once, you can expect 20 to 25 days of battery backup.

#3Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2017