Microsoft Online Store

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by to7update • Dec 7, 2016.

1. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    I was recently looking for a phone on the Microsoft Online Store and I was extremely disappointed with the level of service provided there. The item I was looking for was not available, the chat support was not helpful, so it got me wondering why do they have the store in the first place!

Anyone has experience with this store?

2. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have never checked microsoft online store, therefore, I don't have any good or bad experience with them.If I want microsoft products, I always visit local stores in my city. I am not in favor of buying electronic items from online stores because if you have any complains with the product, the exchange process is always frustrating.

3. haivu721vn

haivu721vnMember

Threads:
    I often check new items on Microsoft Store but I've never bought anything from them. If you want to get a phone, just go to the phone store. They give better advice and sell things cheaper. Also, if you buy an electronic device from an online store and got some problem with the product, it won't be easy to make a complain.

4. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Well I have a similar experience but not in Microsoft Online store. There are actually a lot of Online stores like this that has poor customer service and limited stocks available so whenever you would like to order a certain item, there are cases that they are not available or out of stock. I normally check Microsoft Online store to see what's new or the hottest deals but haven't bought anything from there yet.

5. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I am surprised you had that poor service from them. On the contrary I have always been served excellently by their customer's representatives each time I have a complain with my online call subscriptions. I haven't bought a phone from the store yet. I guess yours is a very rare case at the microsoft online store.

6. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I've never actually interacted too much with the staff online as I just use it to browse items that I may want to purchase in the future. There is a local store near me so I only use the site to save time. I'm surprised that such an established business would give you problems though.

7. Kaushik Angara

Kaushik AngaraActive Member

Threads:
    I too had a bitter experience with the Microsoft online store. I was upgrading my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and I had some questions regarding the update. I tried the online chat option and after waiting for 45 minutes, there was an automatic message that there was no one available to attend the chat. My friends also complained of the chat support being unhelpful and trying to rush through the conversations in order to serve more customers.

I requested them to contact me on my email when they got back and I still haven't got any response from them. They work from Monday to Friday(9AM - 6PM) and they also don't work on public holidays which is surprising from a Tier 1 company.

8. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard that Microsoft has an online store for I am not familiar or not using Microsoft store for my electronic gadgets like cell phones, laptops, or whatever. Well, since I am very curious about this I have checked the Internet and this is what I got. I found its Microsoft Store in the Facebook. I clicked its ling and I was led to its Microsoft Store Official Site like this one below:

[​IMG]
    I think you have to visit this site again for your needs.

9. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    I use microsoft products, however, I have never bought it from microsoft online store. I always buy microsoft products from the local store. In fact I have not even checked the microsoft online store and what kind of products are available,whether they are delivering internationally, and what kind of payment mechanism they have.