Microworkers

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by DTracy3 • Jan 13, 2015.

1. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    Has anyone already heard from or tried Microworkers? As far as I understand it's pretty similar to Amazon turk. Anyone knows if you can also use it from Europe or if it's US only?

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I am not sure about whether Microworkers is utilized everywhere, I do know that some of their task are designated only for specific areas, and this is usually mention in the instructions for the job. I happen to like Microworkers far more then Amazon Turk. In fact, I find Amazon Turk to be a waste of time so far. I have made very little if anything on this website.

However, with Microworkers I just cashed out for about eleven dollars for a weeks work. You may think that isn't allot but I am still considered a new member which means I am at a level where I can only submit a certain amount of work a week then I have to wait for approval from client before I can work any more, this is a major draw back on Microworkers. But I like this website none the less. I walked away from it for awhile because it wasn't paying through paypal, but I am happy to say that its now back to using paypal as one of its payment services, so I am back with it. The only problem is I am back to pretty much the beginning and trying to build my reputation.

3. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    Sounds intersting, gonna look up if it's available in my area^^ Doesn't seem like something where you can earn a lot but, if you do it daily and are consistent building up your reputation, it seems like something that's worth a look into.

4. asereht1970

asereht1970Member

Threads:
    I was a member of Microworkers and Amazon Mechanical Turk, too. But I wasn't able to earn much with them. So I decided to try my luck on other online earning sites. I still logged in to these sites from time to time, though.

5. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I started using Microworkers during the Christmas break. I've made $18 with relatively little effort so far. I could have made more has I put the time in but I wanted to be sure that they paid out before devoting any time to them. I received my postal PIN today so should see the cash soon.