Migraine Medicine?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by kana_marie • Apr 7, 2015.

1. sazzydan

sazzydanMember

Threads:
    I have always found that Panadol works really well for me, but there are a few things I have tried that work really well. I tend to get a lot of headaches and migraines when I take certain tablets, but Panadol is one of the better ones. Also try 4Head, it is a roll on that you apply directly to your forehead, hence the name. It tends to kick in pretty much straight away and stops them dead!

2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Those both sound like interesting alternatives. I haven't really seen either where I shop, but perhaps that's because I'm usually looking for particular products. I'll have to look around, and give them a try.

3. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of either one, but 4head sounds like something I need to keep an eye out for. They've gotten so bad that a pill kicking in after 20 minutes isn't really as quick as I would like it to be. That 20 minutes can feel like an eternity.

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm fighting one right now, and 4head sounds amazing. Wish I had some here at home. Ice packs and meds are helping, but I'm adding that to my shopping list.

5. jfab

jfabNew Member

Threads:
    I don't recommend that you take meds everytime you have a migraine. It's best that you solve it using natural products like ginger. But if it's really worst and you can't take it anymore, I sugget Advil.