Mineral Makeup

Discussion in Product Reviews started by SarahLizzie • Aug 6, 2012.

1. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    Do any of you ladies use mineral makeup? I love it, and it seems to work best for my skin type as well.

Recently I started purchasing my makeup from

... far they owner has been amazing, the prices are reasonable, if not cheaper than most places. And I always get my shipment a day earlier than expected!

What kind of mineral make up do you use? And where do you purchase yours?

2. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    I live in the UK and use the BareMinerals range, available at the Boots chain of stores. I love this range. It suits my sensitive skin and blends naturally to my skin tone. I feel I don't wear any make-up at all!

3. Blossom

BlossomActive Member

Threads:
    I have been wanting to try the mineral makeup. I was particularly intrigued with this type of makeup when I read somewhere where a woman's son was using her mineral makeup to try to hide his moles. She stated that eventually his moles fell off. Someone stated that the minerals caused his skin to become alkaline which resulted in his moles falling off. I also need something that is not going to irritate my skin and cause me to breakout. I want to purchase some mineral makeup, but I don't want another buying mistake. I will do some research on the 2 that were listed here and see if I can find more reviews.

4. Pocs

PocsActive Member

Threads:
    Mineral Make up is the best! I love it! I have had no brake outs on my face since I started using it 3 years ago. I have tried the more expensive brands from the tv as well as the cheaper makeup brands. There are slight differences in both, but I think they both work equally well. Almay does have the thinner looser powder, which I think makes application easier. All of which have less than subpar brushes. I suggest going online and purchase a few good brushes, it's worth the investment.

5. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I will never go back! Mineral makeup is the way to go.

I use BareEccentuals and get it in the US from Sephora. I know it is expensive and I really haven't found any way to get it for a better price.

Although my makeup does last a long time! That's the only benefit I can see for paying more up front.

6. melissa

melissaMember

Threads:
    I love mineral makeup!! its all I use really. I find the other stuff to chunk alot and wear off in the middle of the day. Anything from sephora in my opnion is a must have!

7. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    I wish I knew what all the fuss was about with mineral makeup. I've tried it, too, and see no difference with this and my other makeup. What differences is everyone seeing?

8. savergrl

savergrlMember

Threads:
    I love bare minerals!!! I like how smooth it makes my skin look and the built in spf thats not sticky or gooey. I dont think I will be changing my routine any time soon.

9. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    Mineral make up is great for your skin. I normally get mine at a drugstore, but i might try that website. Honestly Mineral make up even lasts longer on your face. It's brilliant!