Mirror's Edge 75% off

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Serenity Fay • Sep 14, 2014.

1. Serenity Fay

Serenity FayMember

Threads:
    Probably one of the best parkour and free running games out there. The game looks great though some people complain that the game is king of short. Now's a good time to get it as it's 75% off and incredible cheap:

2. AresBlade

AresBladeActive Member

Threads:
    Fantastic game at a great price. The game is most definitely short, but it has incredible replay value. It's worth well more than $4.99 any day of the week.
    Thanks for this post. I've got Mirror's Edge for the PS3, and will definitely be buying this today for my Steam collection.

3. acnxtj

acnxtjNew Member

Threads:
    Mirror's edge is a great free running game, at this price it's definitely worth it, be warned though, It's a short game and won't last you long, I finished it quite quickly myself.

4. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    Holy mothe-$5! $5 for that amazing game. Thanks for this update I'm going to buy this game ASAP.

5. erik120

erik120Active Member

Threads:
    Its an awesome game, I've been looking forward for a deal on it, though I've heard its quite short all my friends that play it say that I should definitely check it out sometime because its worth it. I think I will get it.

6. sania250

sania250Banned

Threads:
    Good offer for the customers.