Misleading Food And Product Advertisements

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by sidney • Jun 3, 2013.

1. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    I would sign a petition to stop this if this happened. Can you imagine your Government restricting all the stuff you do on the Internet? Me, I won't dare. We might not be able to share ideas like what we are doing right at this point. Don't those guys ever think about doing this or there would be a civil war. :p

2. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    I don not think that would happen unless our country becomes a communist country too. And since the government knows what you said would happen, I guess they will not do that kind of thing.

3. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    They should be scared. Or else, there would be a second people power. Unless our Pres. becomes Mao Zedong of course. Remember, one actress already called him a Psychopath. :p

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    In my earlier comment, not on this thread, I mentioned about the business principle which is practiced by every business style. This is the principle of "caveat emptor" which means let the buyer beware. It is the responsibility of every buyer to know the product which he is going to buy, to know it usefulness and weaknesses. Or else he will suffer the consequence. That is business. Well, to protect the consumer, in our country we have the law about consumerism which protects the end-users from misrepresentation of the product as to its quality and usability. Those sellers who will violate that law would have to be fined and their business franchise would be terminated.

5. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    You're right! But you know, in reality, this only applies to startup and small businesses. Consumers doesn't have any power if they are going against those giant companies, for some reason, the law protects the big shots. They said that laws are made for the people when in fact, if you don't have the money, sometimes the law would be against you. What do you think would be the best course of action to do if you are to face this kind of situation? Do you go and ask for the President directly?

6. Working Buck

Threads:
    I am not a fan of the president but I do support some of what he does, I do not think he would turn out to be such a person though. Haha that actress is quite funny, how I wished a lot of them went out and bashed the president of the last administration. I hate that pickled brained yellow zombie.

7. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    Correct. I actually agree with most of the things he's doing in his administration, the only thing I don't like is of course his manner of talking, you know what I mean but I read a news that he talked to God about not cursing people anymore. That's really funny coming from a person who bashed the Pope but that's going to be a great news if he change the way he talk to people. :D

8. Working Buck

Threads:
    Quite a man isn't he? I have never seen such a man after Apo Macoy. It would really help a lot if he regulates his cursing haha. There was this video about his interview on Al jazeera which gave me days of laughs, the media from abroad got afraid while the President was asking for a newspaper to be brought in, he thought the President was asking for an M16. LMFAO

9. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    The food you see on television and avertisement are created by food artists. Most foods are glued together or made out of fake material. Half the burger is fake you can say. Some cereal advertisement use glue instead of milk as well.

10. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    Haha! Are you referring to this

? :D

11. Working Buck

Threads:
    EXACTLY!!! HAHA it gave me and my wife some laughs for days. Whenever I ask her to bring me sonething, I do that thing the President does. She then looks at me with "is he asking for an M16?" kind of look then we would both laugh loudly.