Mistress or Boy toy

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by lovemwaf • Nov 11, 2013.

1. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    Have you ever been in a relationship and then cheated and got yourself a mistress or boy toy. Was it worth the experience and did you have a great time?

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I have never cheated on someone.. I already know it wouldn't be worth it and I respect myself and others too much to even entertain the idea.

3. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    What a weird thread. No never done something of the sort. Nor do I intend to. Not that I have major moral issues with it, its just that it seems like more trouble than its worth.

4. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    Regardless of people's feelings, it is relatively simple to give the person you are with the opportunity to stay or go when you are making decisions of this nature. I do not subscribe to the It's Complicated magazine. It really isn't. I no longer have an interest in solely you. It will be uncomfortable. It will be emotional. There is usually consequence but there is no reason to lie and hide. You want a mistress or a boy toy? Go get one. I don't see cheating as something that inherently comes with that.