Mlm Kitnapping!

Discussion in Misc & Others started by klassiter • Feb 5, 2015.

1. klassiter

klassiterActive Member

Threads:
    Have you ever signed up to be a consultant with a MLM company to save money? My children love to read! I decided to sign up as a consultant with a MLM company that sells children's books because I buy them so often. I think it is a great way to save some money on items that you buy often. Why not pay yourself on items you are already buying anyway?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It certainly can be a good way to save a little money. In any case if you are able to get people to people to buy the books you promote [or should be promoting] you can earn some extra money on the side. Have you eve considered trying to subtly get your friends [on Facebook for example] to use your referral link anytime they want to buy books online? This could be an easy way to get some swift results without working too hard.

3. klassiter

klassiterActive Member

Threads:
    @Denis Hard@Denis Hard Yes, I have. I have gotten a few sales just from sharing with friends how much my kids enjoy the books. I like the idea that I can get books for my children and still earn a little money. One of my friends that purchased books actually decided to become a consultant too.