Mmmm...fingers. A Mobile Game

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Radix24 • Feb 4, 2015.

1. Radix24

Radix24Active Member

Threads:
    I have stumbled upon a game called MMM... Fingers. It is at Google play and I suggest you download it. The premise is simple enough. Use the touch screen and move around the maze of enemies in the game. You lose instantly if you hit an enemy. These enemies usually have spikes and it gives you the illusion of hurting your fingers when you hit one of the spikes. This is an interesting mechanic too.

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, that actually does sound like a pretty interesting mobile game. I'll have to check it out. I'm always down for some mindless fun when I'm not really doing anything. Then again, I think I want to play this game because of its name more than anything else.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    How far have you traveled OP? My highest is 641. Hehe. It's a pretty fun game (though a bit hard at first) and could be a great time waster when you are waiting for someone or something. It gets old if you play it for a long period of time though. It is best played in short bursts. The game is still installed in my phone and I still play it every once in a while.
    TM5tu1qKvj4vMaJEfyWR9Jv462GNXczuFC7K28-fJtEHuA1moWIuNSuFt7MkidLYfTr4yEZS2siXQgMGAWo.

4. Radix24

Radix24Active Member

Threads:
    I only traveled up to 100 points, dismal I know. Have not played it recently because I got too busy. Might revisit the app again and try to beat your score! Ha! Posting the score is challenging me. I did have a friend who posted a score of 1000 though. Now that is a score worth beating. I do not expect to reach until that though.