Mobile Games You've Finished

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • Feb 25, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I don't know about you guys, but I usually tire of games before completion. I think it's partly due to some games just being too repetitive and partly because there's just too many games out there for me to feel compelled to spend my time on one that ceases to excite me. That said, there are still games that excite me so much that I not only finish them but also I still play them over and over well after completion - namely Plants vs. Zombies 1 & 2. I play different stages when I'm bored and want to kill a few minutes or I'm stuck in the waiting line or in a similar situation.

How about you guys, which games excited you the most that you could not help but keep at it until completion or even well after that?

2. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    The two games I have completed are PvZ #1 and Angry Birds. Saying that, I haven't played many of the Angry birds expansions.

Apart from those, I don't really touch Mobile games anymore because they are just a bit boring.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've finished a lot of games. The only recent though is Modern Combat 4. It's a first person shooter with console quality graphics and gameplay and an excellent story line. I wish that the campaign was a lot longer but it was fun while it lasted.

4. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Its hard to finish games on a mobile phone today, but I guess its harder back then, anyways. Plants V.S. Zombies is the most recent game I've finished on mobile, because its too simple to play, no need for wacky controls. I'm not really a fan of mobile games since phones aren't really made for gaming that's why most of the popular games that leap on mobile doesn't do justice for the game, mostly because of the controls. But I've played and finished (the Tournament mode at least) Street Fighter IV for Android, and I have to say, they did a pretty good job with that game, the controls are responsive, its also easy to pull off moves and its really fun.

5. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I've bought numerous mobile games but only two of them I bothered to complete. They are Man of Steel and Infinity Blade II. I'm a fan of Superman and was seriously hyped for the movie which is why I completed the game. Infinity Blade II practically can't be completed since it has unlimited playthroughs but I finished the story so I consider it complete.