Mobile phones with the best camera.

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by pandandesign • Dec 28, 2013.

1. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    Mobile phones have become the main gadgets for pictures taking because they offer a convenient way to snap the pictures without having to carry a camera. People use them for taking pictures and that's the only camera device they use for. There are a few mobile devices that have the best camera. Here's my list:

1. Samsung Note 3: 13 MP, Clear images.

2. Nokia Lumia 1020: 41 MP, Clear images.

3. IPhone 5S: 8 MP, higher sensor with a lot of photo-taking options.

4. LG G2: 13 MP, OIS, auto zoom.

What's your list?

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Whoa! The Lumia 1020 has a 41 MP camera??? That's wicked! I would also like to add the Sony Xperia Z1 to the list. It has a 20.7 MP camera. There are a lot of filters and options to tinker with too. The Samsung S4 Zoom with a 16 MP camera and is the only smartphone to have a true built in zoom lens. It's quite bulky it's handy to have if you are serious in taking pictures.

3. brookie

brookieNew Member

Threads:
    I'm a big fan of iPhone, because that's what I have. But, my best friend Maggie loves taking pictures. So, she really liked the Nokia Lumia and she bought one. And I have to admit, though I like how my pictures come out, I'm always jealous of hers pictures. They look so professional. It's almost as good as buying a DSLR. So I'd have to say hands down, it's the Nokia Lumia!

4. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, Nokia Lumia has a 41-megapixels camera, but the image quality is no better than the Samsung Note 3. The Samsung Note 3 can take 4k video, which is the future-proof piece of gadget that supports that video resolution. Plus, the Samsung Note 3 takes great pictures outdoor. The pictures quality of Nokia Lumia's camera is a little saturated. I wish the Nokia Lumia has a faster processor that's faster than just dual-core.

5. kavoric

kavoricNew Member

Threads:
    Definitely the Nokia lumia. I compared it with someone's galaxy and the picture was definitely clear on the lumia. I'm sure it would beat the iPhone 5s, which supposedly has a new improved camera.