Mom Want's Me To Wear Shorts ?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by TulsaGirl • Jul 5, 2015.

1. TulsaGirl

TulsaGirlNew Member

Threads:
    Understood, Since now I'm wearing shorts everyday, I gotta shave my legs everyday
    I wished I would have listen to Mom & friends and wore them sooner :rolleyes:

2. anorexorcist

anorexorcistNew Member

Threads:
    Your mother will have her reasons to force you and your sister to wear shorts, but at the end of the day is your body and you will know what you want to wear or that you do not want to wear, and if definitely you do not feel comfortable using shorts, I don’t know why you should be wearing them. As I said before, at the end of the day you are the one that will be uncomfortable. You can make her understand that you don't want to wear shorts because you just do not feel comfortable with them, but do it of a good way so she does not get angry… and in the end you can decide what do you want to wear.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @TulsaGirl@TulsaGirl, Well, I'm glad that you're now enjoying the comfort of wearing shorts, and I hope your shared interest in wearing shorts with your mom and sis will make your bond stronger. :p

@anorexorcist@anorexorcist, She actually has now decided to wear shorts, and she's now loving it! Sometimes, forcing one's own preference can be beneficial when the person eventually gets to like it, lol.

#23Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2015