Money Makes The World Go Round. Do You Agree?

Discussion in Savings & Investments Plans started by ACEP • Sep 17, 2017.

?

Money makes the world go around. Do you agree?

1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. ACEP

ACEPMember

Threads:
    The Simplest way to think of it is to think of money energy - money is the energy that keeps the world turning around. Of course, that is not the actual world, it means the world of commerce buying and selling. Do you also agree that money keeps the world go round? Why and why not?

2. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:

I agree that money makes the world go round. The sellers will get the money as revenues after selling things to buyers. They will then use the revenue to pay for things like labor and land. This payment becomes income to the citizens who use it to buy goods from sellers.

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    Everything that you see is purchased through money. You get parents love, family of your own everything with money. Without money things are not going to be making out much as well. And on that point you can see that money is lot harder to deal with as well. I think money takes time to earn so saving it the most is what we need. I'd say that money is something we all need to pay attention towards. That's how we have to take care of it.

4. TheOtherSide

TheOtherSideActive Member

Threads:
    There are still groups of people and tribes that haven't yet been urbanized and they prefer to roam and live with what mother nature provides them. They just plant and cultivates and hunt their foods. To them money is really nothing but is just a piece of paper. But for the urbanized ones, their world really revolves around money and the perks of having it.

5. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I would like to say that it isn't important but it really is and the more money we have both as a country and personally the easier life is. Countries that have no money suffer in many respects and the death rate is very high so yes, money is all important in making the world go round.

6. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    There are probably certain parts of the world where money does not really matter but generally speaking money does help the world go round. I am not saying be greedy but it is best to be mindful of what you spend and when you spend it, money place a great importance in the world whether we like it or not.