Money Saving Tips For Men Who Use Make Up?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Denis Hard • Aug 26, 2015.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Should men spend a lot of money buying make up?

I stumbled into a site which offers deals on "manscara." They claim that this mascara made specifically for men can improve the appearance of any man transforming him into a "thing of beauty."

It's nothing more than a marketing gimmick I realized . . .

Ladies, got any tips for men [who want to look good] that can save them some money?

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've also seen "Guyliner" for sale!

However, it's no different to any other eyeliner. It's just got a masculine name, that's all. Just like @Denis Hard@Denis Hard says, it's little more than a gimmick. If a man is brave enough to go out wearing eyeliner and mascara, it's unlikely that he'll be embarassed about being seen buying women's products.

3. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Haha, marketing tricks, gotta love ‘em.

I actually do think more men should wear foundation and concealer. It would do many of them a huge favor. And if they’re feeling more adventurous, then it’s not too much of a stretch to experiment with mascara or eyeliner. That said, I think only certain men can pull off the full guyliner look (Colin O’Donoghue, mmmmm)… personal preference, though. I’m cool with anyone who wants to try it out.

4. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Personally I wouldn't wear something like a "guyliner" or "manscara" - just trust me on this, I'm not the kind of person that could rock that look, lol. But I have bought "touch up" makeup to cover up small blemishes. When I lived at home with my folks I would just borrow my moms, but when I moved out, I had to suck it up and go out and buy my own tube of it, lol.

I mainly use it if I get a zit or ingrown hair which gets reddened too much, and stands out too much. I was actually surprised at how tricky it was to find the right skin tone to match my skin. I had to buy a few tubes the first time around until I got the right color.